Homewood Park is a gracious 4* luxury country house hotel & spa ideally situated just 30 minutes from the M4 and six miles from Bath. Surrounded by 10 acres of award-winning gardens and grounds, step inside to find stylish furnishings, chic rooms, and a 2 AA Rosette restaurant. As well as enjoying the luxury spa, you can bathe in the outdoor heated pool 365 days a year.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- Christmas Eve
- Arrive to a a glass of mulled wine and homemademinced pies whilst the resident guitarist will entertain you with your favourite Christmastunes followed by your Christmas carols sung around the tree by our local choir.
- Retreat to your room to freshen up where you will find a bottle of chilled Prosecco awaits.
- Enjoy a pre-dinner drink followed by a festive four course gourmet dinner.
- Christmas Day
- Begin the Christmas Day celebrations with a full English or a light continental breakfast, following which there will be a surprise visit from a special guest in the Drawing room for our younger guests.
- Enjoy a morning stroll or even join the Christmas morning service at the local church.
- We will then look forward to welcoming you back to us with a glass of champagne, followed by a seven course traditional Christmas day lunch with all the trimmings.
- You can then enjoy the afternoon relaxing by our roaring log fires or you may wish to take a leisurely wander down the beautiful Freshford village.
- In the evening, a sumptuous hot and cold buffet dinner will be served for you to enjoy in either, the lounges, or the restaurant. Our resident pianist will be at the hotel ready to entertain you with popular and seasonal songs.
- Boxing Day
- Enjoy a hearty full English or a light continental breakfast before having some leisure time – why not pamper yourself with ELEMIS treatments* at the spa for complete relaxation? OPL guests will recieve 15% off spa treatments as an added bonus.
- Then, commence your Boxing Day evening in our restaurant with a three course gourmet dinner.
- 27th December
- Enjoy a satisfying full English or a light continental breakfast and reflect on your wonderful Christmas at the Homewood Park Hotel and Spa.
- * Treatments must be booked in advance to avoid disappointment,
There are 7 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Romantic country house hotel near Bath
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Spacious elegant bedrooms
- Quiet intimate spa with heated outdoor pool
- Lots of private lounge space with open fires
- Plenty of Junior, Master & Garden suites
- One of the things we liked best about Homewood is that there are plenty of quiet lounge areas to sit and enjoy an evening drink. Sometimes you might need to let a member of staff know which snug corner you have found so they can serve you!
- The spa is an intimate relaxation area for guests. It was not meant as a large spa resort as such, and might be missing some of the features that you'd expect in a larger spa offering.
How to find Homewood Park Hotel & Spa
Homewood Park Hotel & Spa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
(Room service available for breakfast at no additional charge)
2.30pm – 5.30pm daily
Ample free parking is provided at the hotel
Ground floor rooms available with a few steps to access.
No purpose designed disabled rooms and wheelchair access is limited.
Children age 4 and under stay free in the room. Children age 16 and under will pay the Extra Child Charge of £35 per night which includes full English and continental breakfast with use of the halcyon spa facilities when sharing a room with two adults.
Children over this age are considered an adult.
Pets are welcome, there will be a charge of £15 per night excluding food.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: