Homewood Park is a gracious 4* luxury country house hotel & spa ideally situated just 30 minutes from the M4 and six miles from Bath. Surrounded by 10 acres of award-winning gardens and grounds, step inside to find stylish furnishings, chic rooms, and a 2 AA Rosette restaurant. As well as enjoying the luxury spa, you can bathe in the outdoor heated pool 365 days a year.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Midweek Getaway - Deluxe room
From £76.80 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £77.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Deluxe room and receive:
- A complimentary glass of Prosecco each on arrival
- Complimentary further room upgrade on arrival (subject to availability)
- Receive a complimentary bottle of house wine if dining in the restaurant in the evening (minimum 3 courses)
- Full breakfast daily and a complimentary noon late check out on departure day.
- 15% off any pre-booked spa treatments.
- Exclusive offer only available through offpeakluxury.com
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Romantic country house hotel near Bath
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Spacious elegant bedrooms
- Quiet intimate spa with heated outdoor pool
- Lots of private lounge space with open fires
- Plenty of Junior, Master & Garden suites
- One of the things we liked best about Homewood is that there are plenty of quiet lounge areas to sit and enjoy an evening drink. Sometimes you might need to let a member of staff know which snug corner you have found so they can serve you!
- The spa is an intimate relaxation area for guests. It was not meant as a large spa resort as such, and might be missing some of the features that you'd expect in a larger spa offering.
How to find Homewood Park Hotel & Spa
Homewood Park Hotel & Spa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
(Room service available for breakfast at no additional charge)
2.30pm – 5.30pm daily
Ample free parking is provided at the hotel
Ground floor rooms available with a few steps to access.
No purpose designed disabled rooms and wheelchair access is limited.
hildren age 4 and under stay free in the room. Children age 16 and under will pay the Extra Child Charge of £35 per night which includes full English and continental breakfast with use of the halcyon spa facilities when sharing a room with two adults.
Children over this age are considered an adult.
Pets are welcome, there will be a charge of £15 per night excluding food.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: