Headlam Hall nr Darlington, Yorkshire & The North East
Charming luxury country hotel near Durham
This superb 17th century Jacobean mansion stands in beautiful walled gardens surrounded by its own spa, golf course and rolling County Durham farmland. The hotel boasts 2 AA rosettes for its food.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay in a Junior suite and receive:
- A cream tea for 2 during your stay
- 3 course a la carte dinner for two each evening
- Full English breakfast for two daily
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Family owned & run luxury hotel in the North East of England
- Set in acres of manicured grounds surrounded by delightful countryside
- Elegant character bedrooms
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Fine spa facilities including indoor pool & Jacuzzi
- Some dog friendly rooms
- The weekends are very popular at this fine hotel. For best availability and offers book midweek if possible.
- If staying at weekends and intending to use the spa, the pre-booking of treatments prior to arrival is recommended.
How to find Headlam Hall
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am-10am Mon- Fri
8am-10am Sat & Sun
3pm – 5pm Mon- Sat
Afternoon Tea is not served on a Sunday
Ample free parking on site
Children welcome. Extra child (under 16) in family room add £30 per night on a bed and breakfast basis. Children under 4 no charge.
No children under 5 in restaurant after 7pm unless a private dining room has been booked.
Children under 16 are welcome to use the pool in the spa between 8am-9am & 4pm-5.30pm Mon-Fri, 8am-10am & 4pm-5.30pm Sat & Sun.
Well behaved dogs welcome to stay in Mews Bedrooms but not permitted in public rooms except the brasserie (open 9-5).
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: