Hatherley Manor is a magnificent 17th Century manor house set amidst 37 acres of beautiful grounds and gardens in the heart of the Gloucestershire countryside on the edge of the Cotswolds.
OPL Exclusive details
Short Break Getaway
From £63.60 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £80 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic Double/Twin room and receive:
- Bottle of House Champagne in bedroom on arrival
- £26 per person towards the A La Carte menu in the Dewinton Restaurant each night
- Complimentary upgrade to an Executive or Superior Suite (Subject to avail)
- Choice of Full English or Continental breakfast
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Fine country Hotel set in 37 acres of gardens, near Gloucester
- On the western edge of the Cotswolds, and also good for exploring the Forest of Dean
- Modern comfortable rooms
- Country style dining
- Relax & unwind in the walled garden
- Not ideal for people with mobility issues, as there's no lift, and ground floor rooms lack walk-in showers.
- Grounds are mostly to the other side of roads or car park so don't feel particularly connected to the hotel, although there is a great enclosed walled garden to the rear.
How to find Hatherley Manor Hotel
Hatherley Manor Hotel
Down Hatherley Lane
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast Monday- Friday
07.00am - 09.30am
Breakfast Saturday - Sunday
07.30am - 10.00am
Dinner - Monday - Sunday
7.00pm - 9.30pm
1.00pm - 2.00pm
250 free car parking spaces
Disabled Access Public Areas, Bedrooms
Disabled toilets on the ground floor
Wheelchair Access To Reception, Restaurant, Bar and disabled Car Parking Spaces
Children welcome, some Classic rooms accommodate one extra child, Family rooms up to 2/3 children. Superior Double bedrooms can sleep up to 2 adults and 3 children.
Children under 4 are free. Children up to 16 are £10 per night supplement. Cots provided on request.
If you have any queries please contact us on 0845 2871007.
Dogs are welcome on request at a £10 housekeeping supplement per night
Hotel collectionsClassic Country Pooch Perfect
LocationsSearch or browse other hotels
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Upton St Leonards
Ross on Wye, Herefordshire
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: