Hammet House is a luxury country retreat located in the beautiful area of Pembrokeshire. Owners Owen and Philippa Gale have transformed this hotel into a delightful boutique style country mansion. Behind the elegant Georgian facade lies a quirky, stylish interior which is a bold mix of old and new. With 14 comfortable and individual bedrooms and the best in local cuisine, we highly recommend Hammet House for a well deserved break.
OPL Exclusive details
Bed & Breakfast Special
From £62.93 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £77 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Good Double room and receive:
- A complimentary cream tea for 2 on arrival, with freshly baked scone, Pembrokeshire cream & jam and whole-leaf teas
- Full cooked Welsh breakfast each morning & full breakfast buffet
- Complimentary late check-out to 12 noon
- Complimentary early check in from 1pm
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Boutique family run small luxury country hotel
- Situated just outside Cardigan on the West Pembrokeshire coast in Wales
- Stylish contemporary bedrooms
- Gourmet dining
- Outdoor lovers paradise
How to find Hammet House
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast - 8.00 - 10.00am
Dinner - 18.00 - 21.00
All day menu available
Free Carparking onsite.
Due to location of bedrooms regretfully the hotel does not have any suitable bedrooms.
Children are very welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged £10 per stay for children's cots/cribs. All older children £25 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1. Speak to a member of our reservations team for further assistance.
Hammet House now take dogs, but not in all rooms, so availability of these rooms would need to be checked beforehand.
£20 per stay for 1 dog, £30 for 2 dogs.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: