Great FostersSouth East England
Romantic luxury country hotel in Surrey
Great Fosters is a prestigious hotel dating from the 16th century with formal gardens and a Saxon moat. The hotel is conveniently situated close to both the M3 and M25 and yet provides a tranquil deluxe country retreat with the very highest standards of service,
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Midweek Break Exclusive to OPL
From £113.50 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £149.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Coach House or Executive Double room and receive:
- Dinner on the first evening in the Estate Grill to the value of £45.00 per person
- Chilled Bottle of Ayala Champagne in your Room on Arrival (value £47.50)
- Full English breakfast daily
- 20% Discount on all Food and Beverage in the Estate Grill when dining on additional evenings.
- Great Fosters Famous Afternoon tea for 2 when staying for 3 Evenings
- Stunning deluxe hotel nr Egham, Surrey.
- Set an acres of manicured grounds & yet within easy access of M3 & M25.
- Wonderful character bedrooms
- Dine in either the Estate Grill or the lavish Tudor Room restaurant
- Relax by the heated outdoor pool
- The kitchen garden supplies the kitchens with much of the produce served at the hotel.
|52 Bedrooms||Tennis||Outdoor Pool|
|Four Poster Bed||Wheelchair Access||Golf Course Nearby|
|Satellite TV in Rooms||Internet Connection in Rooms||
||2 AA Rosette Dining|
How to find Great Fosters
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
The Tudor Room
12pm-2pm Tues- Fri
The Estate Grill
All day from 12.30pm with last orders at 10pm
All day from 12.30pm with last orders at 9.30pm
Sunday lunch is available 12.30pm-4pm
2pm – 5pm daily
free car parking
Only guide dogs are allowed
Explore elsewhereFood Lovers Ultimate Luxury With Pools
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Lower Beeding,Nr Horsham
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: