Fine Georgian contemporary hotel in Ludlow, Shopshire
Fishmore Hall is an elegant Georgian property nestled in the celebrated "foodie" town of Ludlow, Shropshire. Elegant stylish bedrooms, sumptuous fine dining and a newly built spa
OPL Exclusive details
Food Lovers Midweek Break
From £99.75 pppn for a 4 night stay, to £110 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Standard double or twin room and receive:
- Full English breakfast daily
- Tasting Menu for two people on one evening
- 3 Course A la Carte meal included on additional evenings
- Complimentary bedroom upgrade, subject to availability
- Complimentary late check out to 2pm, subject to availability
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Privately owned & run boutique hotel in popular Ludlow
- Renowned local restaurant
- Stylish contemporary rooms
- Stunning views towards the Shropshire countryside
- Explore Ludlow, a real foodie destination!
- The hotel have a £15 charge on use of the SPA Shell, however this is waived when booking treatments of 60 mins or more.
How to find Fishmore Hall
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
6pm-9:15pm in the Brasserie (closed Saturday evenings)
7pm-9:15pm in the Restaurant
Dogs are welcome in all of the rooms at £30 per dog per night, they are also welcome in the lounge but not the food service areas
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Nr Builth Wells
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: