The Ryebeck Bowness on Windermere, Cumbria & The Lakes
Lake View classic country hotel nr Windermere
Lying in a leafy clearing above the shores of one of Britains most iconic lakes site the Ryebeck. A beautiful peaceful and unpretentious country house. The Ryebeck is a place to kick back, relax and enjoy the informal friendly, home from home atmosphere.
OPL Exclusive details
New Years Eve Celebration
Just £197.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Lake View room and receive:
- You'll arrive to a roaring fire and a full afternoon tea with mulled wine, giving you the chance to relax after your journey
- commence the evening with Champagne and canapés in the bar and lounges from 7pm, from here you'll be invited through to the seven course gourmet dinner
- After being suitably fed and watered, the house band will entertain you through to the New Year. See in 2015 with Champagne, Auld Lang Syne and hopefully (depending on our glorious Lakeland weather) fireworks above the terrace…
- After a wonderful NYE enjoy a leisurely brunch before you need to depart
- OPL guests sto receive half a bottle of chilled champagne in the room on arrival
- Stylish contemporary country hotel
- Pleasant gardens and lake views
- Panoramic restaurant dining
- Perfect base for a Lake District escape
- Most of the "Standard" rooms do not have lake views. We only sell lake view rooms at The Ryebeck, though note the view can vary depending on positioning of the rooms.
- The restaurant offers some great views over the gardens and towards the lake though tables near the window are limited so reserving tables before arrival might be wise.
|Four Poster Bed||Golf Course Nearby||Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement|
How to find The Ryebeck
Lyth Valley Road
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
1.30pm – 4.30pm daily
Smart / Casual. Jackets are not compulsory
We prefer guests not to wear t-shirts / jeans etc.
The hotel boasts a large off-road car park.
Garden side rooms suitable for guests with mobility problems
Superior Lake View bedrooms can accommodate one extra zed bed at a charge of £20 per night on a bed and breakfast basis.
Cots can be provided on request and these are free of charge.
High tea is available for younger children between 5pm and 6pm
Children over 5 are permitted in the dining room for dinner and are charged half menu price up to the age of about 14.
Dogs are only accepted in five cottage rooms, at a charge of £10 per dog per night, but not in the public rooms. No dogs are permitted in Superior Lake View or Lake View bedrooms.
Explore elsewhereClassic Country
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Bowness on Windermere
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: