Farthings is an elegant 18th Century Country House hotel set in acres tranquil, landscaped gardens in the historic village of Hatch Beauchamp, just 3 miles from the M5 and within easy access of Taunton and the rest of Somerset.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay in a Master suite and receive:
- Early check in (subject to availability)
- Welcome drink for 2 on arrival (local beer, house wine etc)
- 1 course dinner for 2 each evening
- Full breakfast for 2 daily
- Late check out (subject to availability)
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 18th Century Country House set in the picture-postcard Somerset village of Hatch Beauchamp
- Tranquil homely feel with residents lounge
- Traditional ensuite bedrooms
- Pleasant restaurant serving sumptuous dinners
- Easy M5 access
The hotel is quite traditional in style and the decor reflects this.
How to find Farthings Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am - 10am
12pm - 2pm
6pm - 8:30pm
Free on-site parking
We have ground floor rooms to accommodate guests with restricted mobility
The Farthings comprises beautiful grounds & gardens. There are extensive orchards producing figs, apples, cherries, medlars, grapes, quinces, pears, cobnuts, sweet chestnuts, walnuts, mulberries, raspberries, rhubarb, apricot and plums.
The hotel its own poultry for your breakfast eggs, while the resident pigs provide sausages, bacon and hams.
Single Occupancy Policy
Please contact our reservations team for single occupancy rates
Well behaved ones please. Kindly do not leave unattended in the Hotel bedrooms, they are welcome in all rooms and in all public areas excluding the restaurant at £8 per dog per night.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: