4 star country house hotel in South-West Wales
This elegant 4* Country House Hotel is located near the University town of Lampeter. It has been awarded 2 AA Rosettes for 7 consecutive years, and offers individually decorated bedrooms all unique in style with the modern comforts and luxury required for a good nights' rest.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Country Getaway
From £93.93 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £111.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Best room and receive:
- A bottle of chilled Prosecco in your room on arrival (value £24) or if preferred a full afternoon tea for two during your stay**
- Further room upgrade on arrival (subject to availability)
- Dinner for two each evening in the 2 AA rosette award winning restaurant (£28 per person allowance)
- Full Welsh breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary tickets to Llanerchaeron National Trust site for stays of 3 nights+
- Pets can stay free of charge(usually £10 a night)! (Cardigan bay open for dogs from October to April)
- * or equivalent room grade available ** Please advise in advance of arrival if afternoon tea preferred.
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Fine 4 star rated country hotel near Lampeter, South Wales
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Spacious luxury bedrooms
- Set in 14 acres of manicured grounds with views towards the Teifi Valley
- Close to Pembrokeshire and Cardigan Bay coasts
How to find The Falcondale Hotel and Restaurant
The Falcondale Hotel and Restaurant
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am - 10am
12pm - 1:30pm
6:30pm - 8:30pm
3pm - 4:30pm
We ask for people not to wear trainers or shorts in either restaurant
60 free car parking spaces on site
Wheelchair access can be made through the conservatory. There is a lift in the hotel.
Dogs are welcome in all bedrooms at £10 per dog per night. They can use all of the public areas excluding the Restaurant
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Nr Builth Wells
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: