Luxury Hotel with indoor pool nr Stratford Upon Avon
48 bedroom luxury country house hotel situated in the northern Cotswolds, just outside historic Stratford-Upon-Avon. 40 acres of beautiful grounds, 2 AA rosette dining and stunning leisure facilities.
Lift Closure Date: 10 October 2017
Please note the lift system will be undergoing maintainance work between Monday 5th February and Friday 16th March 2018. The lift will be unavailable for this period - bedrooms and some function rooms will only be accessible by stairs.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Country Escape
From £90.15 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £94.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- Complimentary room upgrade on the day (subject to availability)
- Chocolates in the room on arrival
- Pre-dinner glass of chilled Champagne per person, each evening
- Three course table d'hote dinner for two each evening (value £39 per person)
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- *reservations for dates between 5th February and 16th March 2018 please be aware that the lift will be out of use due to maintenance works. Should you need a ground floor room please contact Reservations prior to booking to ensure availability
View special offers
- 4 red star luxury country hotel
- Just 6 miles from Stratford Upon Avon on the northern tip of the Cotswolds
- Indoor swimming pool
- Set in 40 acres of Parkland
- Award winning two AA rosette restaurant
How to find Ettington Park Hotel
Ettington Park Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am - 9.30am Mon- Fri
8am -10.30am Sat & Sun
11am-3pm daily (Elevenses menu)
12.30pm- 2pm (Sunday Lunch in the Oak Room)
6.30pm – 9.30pm Mon- Sat
Complimentary car parking for 70 cars.
There is disabled access at the front and the rear of the hotel and there are 2 accessable bedrooms.
Children are very welcome at Ettington Park Hotel and the charge for children is not automatically included in the rate but will be applied as follows:
Children 3 and under stay and dine for free
Children under 12 years receive complimentary bed and breakfast when sharing a room with their parents.
Children 3 years and up to 12 years. Breakfast is included in the rate, all other meals will be charged at 50% of adult price or as priced on the children's menu.
Z-beds are not suitable for children over 12 years of age.
Children 12 years of age and up to 18 years will be charged a £15.00 bed and breakfast supplement when occupying a sofa bed in the room with their parents and will be charged for all other meals as taken.
Family rooms with a sofa bed require a £20 per night upgrade from the classic package.
There are no resrictions on children's swim times, but children must be supervised when using the pool.
Not allowed unless a Guide Dog, and with prior permission.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
| || |
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: