Ettington Park Hotel Stratford Upon Avon, Cotswolds
Luxury Hotel with indoor pool nr Stratford Upon Avon
48 bedroom luxury country house hotel situated in the northern Cotswolds, just outside historic Stratford-Upon-Avon. 40 acres of beautiful grounds, 2 AA rosette dining and stunning leisure facilities.
Lift Closure Date: 10 October 2017
Please note the lift system will be undergoing maintainance work between Monday 5th February and Friday 16th March 2018. The lift will be unavailable for this period - bedrooms and some function rooms will only be accessible by stairs.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Country Escape
From £95.15 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £99.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- Complimentary room upgrade on the day (subject to availability)
- Pre-dinner glass of chilled Champagne and canapes per person, each evening
- Three course table d'hote dinner for two each evening (value £39 per person)
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- *reservations for dates between 5th February and 16th March 2018 please be aware that the lift will be out of use due to maintenance works. Should you need a ground floor room please contact Reservations prior to booking to ensure availability
View special offers
- 4 red star luxury country hotel
- Just 6 miles from Stratford Upon Avon on the northern tip of the Cotswolds
- Indoor swimming pool
- Set in 40 acres of Parkland
- Award winning two AA rosette restaurant
How to find Ettington Park Hotel
Ettington Park Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am - 9.30am Mon- Fri
8am -10.30am Sat & Sun
11am-3pm daily (Elevenses menu)
12.30pm- 2pm (Sunday Lunch in the Oak Room)
7pm – 9.30pm Mon- Sat
Complimentary car parking for 70 cars.
There is disabled access at the front and the rear of the hotel and there are 2 accessable bedrooms.
Children are very welcome at Ettington Park Hotel and the charge for children is not automatically included in the rate but will be applied as follows:
Children 3 and under stay and dine for free
Children under 12 years receive complimentary bed and breakfast when sharing a room with their parents.
Children 3 years and up to 12 years. Breakfast is included in the rate, all other meals will be charged at 50% of adult price or as priced on the children's menu.
Z-beds are not suitable for children over 12 years of age.
Children 12 years of age and up to 18 years will be charged a £15.00 bed and breakfast supplement when occupying a sofa bed in the room with their parents and will be charged for all other meals as taken.
Family rooms with a sofa bed require a £20 per night upgrade from the classic package.
There are no resrictions on children's swim times, but children must be supervised when using the pool.
Not allowed unless a Guide Dog, and with prior permission.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: