5 star luxury country hotel & spa near Cheltenham
Ellenborough Park Hotel is a renowned 5 star 15th Century Cotswold Stone Manor House. Boasting a 3 AA Rosette restaurant, relaxing spa and elegant guestrooms, this hotel is truly one of the very finest in the Cotswolds.
One of the restaurant's closed 2nd - 18th January Date: 05 January 2018
Until the 18th January dinner will be served in The Horse Box.
OPL Exclusive details
Ultimate Luxury Escape
From £145.65 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £149.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Luxury room and receive:
- A welcome glass of Champagne each on arrival (value £12pp)*
- A £40 per person allowance towards dinner each evening
- Full use of the spa throughout your stay and 10% off treatments (Mon - Thurs)
- Full English breakfast each day
- A complimentary 1 pm late check out (value £40)
- *or soft drink option if preferred.
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 3 AA Rosette restaurant
- 90 acres of grounds
- Well located in the heart of the Cotswolds
- Original oak beams and stone fireplaces
- Award winning spa and treatment rooms
- Ideal for walkers, situated at the foot of Cleeve Hill
- Heated outdoor pool
- The restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday evenings
How to find Ellenborough Park Hotel
Ellenborough Park Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Sat & Sun 8am - 10.30am
Daily between 11.30am - 9.30pm (Bar/Lounge menu)
1pm - 5pm
Mon-Sat 7pm- 9.30pm
Room service is available 24 hours a day
The Beaufort Dining Room is smart and The Brasserie is casual
Th hotel has 130 complimentary parking spaces
Cots are complimentary and additional beds for children are available at £30 per night inclusive of breakfast. An extra bed can be accommodated in most rooms.
Ofsted approved baby sitters can be arranged with prior notice.
Children are welcome in the Brasserie at any time.
There are 90 acres of grounds surrounding Ellenborough Park
History of the hotel
With a unique streak of individuality inspired by Lady Ellenborough herself, Jane Digby. Jane married Lord Ellenborough at the height of her fame as a dazzling character who took 19th Century English society by storm with her striking beauty and scandalous behaviour
Dog friendly rooms are available subject to availability at £25 per pet per night. Dogs are permitted in certain areas of the main house.
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: