Set in 260 acres of working farmland Eckington Manor offers a truly unique experience. Spread over three buildings, the manor offers a beautiful blend of history and luxurious chic fittings. Awarded the highest accolade by the British Tourism Authority this hotel will not disappoint.
OPL Exclusive details
Pure Indulgence - Weekend (Friday & Saturday)
From £86 pppn for a 3 night stay, to £115 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic Double room and receive:
- A pre dinner cocktail
- 2 course candlelit dinner on one night for two people (Please note restaurant is closed Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights)
- A complimentary Eckington Manor Cookery School gift, such as pot of relish or bottle of dressing
- Upgrade to a Luxury Double, subject to availability
- Full English breakfast each morning
- Please call our reservations team on 0845 2871 007 should a twin room be preferred
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Fine luxury accommodation in Worcestershire on the edge of the Cotswolds
- The hotel operates a Cookery school, but don't worry you won't have to cook!
- Elegant stylish bedrooms
- Sumptuous real food served in the restaurant
- Character property with personalised friendly service
How to find Eckington Manor
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am - 9:30am Mon - Sat
9am - 10:30am Sun
12pm - 2pm
7pm - 9pm Wed - Sat
Free car parking onsite
Children older than 8 years are welcome. All children or adults are charged £35 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
No Dogs allowed
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: