Eastwell Manor Hotel, Spa & Golf Ashford, South East England
Deluxe Manor House Hotel nr Ashford in Kent
Eastwell Manor is an AA 4 red star luxury country house hotel set in acres of beautiful grounds and manicured lawns within the Garden of England, Kent. Traditional styled bedrooms, outstanding spa with indoor and outdoor pools, together with it's own 9 hole golf course make Eastwell one of the finest deluxe country hotels in the South East of England.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic midweek in the Manor (October to April)
From £72 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £120 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Manor House - Classic room and receive:
- 3 Course table d'hote dinner for two in the award wining restaurant on one evening (value £35 per person)
- Fresh fruit platter in your room on arrival
- £40 spa treatment voucher per room (treatments must be pre-booked to avoid disappointment)
- Complimentary "Nightcap Sherry" in the room
- Full English breakfast daily
- Complimentary use of all Leisure facilities throughout your stay
- Complimentary Room Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
There are 7 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 4 AA red star luxury hotel
- Renowned restaurant
- Excellent spa
- Indoor & outdoor pools
- Large gardens
- 9 hole golf course
- Majestic gardens
- Easy motorway access
- Lounge areas with open fires
- The bedrooms at Eastwell are traditionally furnished, in keeping with the general style of the manor house. Although luxurious, they might not be quite as appealing to those that usually prefer a more contemporary style.
- The mews rooms away from the main house, whilst fine for business travellers didn't give the true Eastwell experience that we felt our clients would prefer.
- The golf course is 9 holes, and a fun challenge, though not meant to be of a championship quality or standard.
How to find Eastwell Manor Hotel, Spa & Golf
Eastwell Manor Hotel, Spa & Golf
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am -10am Mon- Fri
7.30am -10.30am Sat & Sun
12.30pm-2pm Sat & Sun
7pm – 9.30pm daily
open from 8am
Smart casual during the day. Smart jacket and trousers for the evening. No sportswear, trainers or denim.
Dress code is smart/casual. Denim is acceptable.
Complimentary parking available
A adapted 2-bedroom Mews Cottage is available. Wheelchair acces to all Restaurants and Bars.
A limited number of bedrooms with a bunk-bed are available. Extra beds (fold away / Z-beds) are charged at £50 per bed per night. These extra beds are not suitable for adults or children over the age of 12 years. Cots for Babies (up to the age of 2) are provided free of charge.
Some rooms cannot be equipped with an extra bed or cot. Please check with the reservation office at the time of booking.
No dogs are allowed in the Restaurants or Public Areas. We allow dogs in our Mews Cottages at a cost of £10 per dog per night. Please check our reservations team for details.
Hotel collectionsBy Train Food Lovers Spa With Pools
LocationsSearch or browse other hotels
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Nr Maidstone, Kent
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: