Cotswold House sits in the heart of Chipping Campden, a stunning town of golden Cotswold stone, once called "the most beautiful town in England." Features a luxurious spa, contemporary character bedrooms and an award-winning restaurant. A real gem.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Winter Escape
From £66.29 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £67.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Superior room and receive:
- A glass of chilled Prosecco per person in the bar each day
- 20% off all food during your stay (dinner, lunch, afternoon tea, etc.)
- Full use of the spa from 1 pm on the day of check in
- Full English breakfast daily
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Set in the quintessential Cotswold village of Chipping Campden
- 2AA Rosette restaurant, and relaxed bistro
- Stylish bedrooms
- Luxury Spa to relax and unwind
- One of the finest hotels in the Cotswolds
- Plenty of nearby boutique shops to explore
- The spa at Cotswold House is intimate and relaxing, some looking solely for a spa experience may find some of the facilities more limited than larger spa resorts. Access to the spa is from 1pm on the day of arrival until 1pm on the day of departure.
- The pool is a hydrotherapy pool, not a full swimming pool.
How to find Cotswold House
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7.30am-10.30am Mon- Sun
10.30pm-3pm Sat & Sun
Dinner 6.30pm – 9.30pm Tuesday - Saturday (Fig Restaurant) 9am - 9.30 pm daily (Bistro on the Square)
2pm - 5pm daily
Parking is available at the back of the hotel.
Cotswold House has a children's menu for both the Restaurant and Brasserie. Foldaway beds can be provided for £35 a night, cots are complimentary.
Children of all ages are welcome however those under the age of 18 may not use the spa.
Babysitting can be arranged, and rates start from £12 an hour. Please give as much notice as possible.
Dogs can only be accommodated in Cottage Rooms. Upgrade charges may be applicable. Charge for pets is £25
Pets are accepted at the discretion of the hotel and are permitted the Bistro on the Square.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
| || |
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: