Combe Grove Bath and Country
Luxury 4 Star Georgian Manor House set in 69 acres just outside Bath
Dating from the Regency era the hotel boasts a spa, both an indoor and outdoor heated swimming pool, while being surrounded by 69 acres of gardens and woodlands. With views stretching for 25 miles over the beautiful Limpley Stoke Valley, and just a stone's throw from the city centre, it is ideally placed for exploring Bath's Roman and Georgian heritage, leisurely country walks or simply relaxing in peaceful surroundings.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Country Getaway
From £90.58 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £110 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Valley View room and receive:
- Bottle of chilled Champagne in your room on arrival
- Dinner for two each evening in the Restaurant (allowance of £35 per person)
- Full English breakfast daily
- 15% off pre-booked spa treatments (Monday - Thursday)
- Complementary room upgrade subject to availability on check in
- Stays of 2 nights+ receive a complementary late check out at 1pm
- Stays of 3 nights+ receive a complementary late check out at 1pm and one cream tea for two
View special offers
- Spacious contemporary rooms marrying with the Regency architecture
- 25 miles of stunning panoramic views
- 3 miles from Bath city centre
- As well as a Spa the hotel has both indoor and recently refurbished outdoor heated swimming pool.
- Garden rooms are accessed by quite a lot of steps and there is no lift
How to find Combe Grove
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am - 10am Weekdays
8am - 11am Weekends
In the Copper bar from 12pm daily
7pm - 9pm daily
2pm - 5pm daily.
There is complimentary parking throughout the hotel
Combe Grove is a listed building and unfortunately all rooms are accessible via steps only. If you would like more information please contact 08457 2871 007
Combe Grove welcome children of all ages. Upgrade charges apply for larger rooms. Families with children will dine in the Roman Room, this is adjacent to the Georgian restaurant and serves a children's menu in addition to the main restaurant menu.
Children may use the leisure facilites to 3.30-6pm Sunday to Friday. Children are not permitted to use these facilities on a Saturday
History of the hotel
The first mention of a dwelling on the current site comes from 1698 when it was reportedly owned "by a merchant from Grave's End". In 1706 it came to be occupied by a local family with roots in the village dating back to the 1500's.
Over the years various renovations and additions were made, including the planting of the grove of fir trees that gave the house the name Combe Grove.
Combe Grove welcome your dog, in a Valley View room with a Terrace
Your dog is not allowed in the hotel restaurant or health & leisure facilities. There is a charge of £15 per night.
Please cotact our team on 0845 2871 007 for further informaton
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: