OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Short Break
From £72.50 pppn for a 4 night stay, to £80 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Double room and receive:
- Complimentary Upgrade to Executive Room (Subject to Availability)
- Complimentary Welsh Tea for two on arrival
- Three course a la carte dinner for two each evening in the Eliott Restaurant (value £35.95 per person)
- Full Breakfast Daily
- Complimentary late check out at 12 noon for mid-week bookings
View special offers
- Friendly country house hotel set in the beautiful Vale of Glamorgan, South Wales
- The hotel name translates to "whispering trees", hence its tranquil woodland setting
- Stylish, spacious bedrooms
- Easyaccess from M4 motorway
How to find Coed-y-Mwstwr
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am - 10am Weekdays
8am - 10am Weekends
12pm - 2:30pm Daily
7pm - 9.30pm Mon-Sat
7pm - 9pm Sun
2:30pm - 7pm Daily
Parking is available on site and is complimentary to all guests. However, all vehicles are left at the owners'/customers' own risk, the company does not accept responsibility for loss or damage.
Ramp into main hotel with lift access to each floor.
Children & Extra Beds
Free! All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
All children from 2 to 16 years are charged GBP 25 per night per person for extra beds.
Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 2 and each is subject to availability.
Only Guide Dogs
Hotel collectionsBy Train Classic Country
LocationsSearch or browse other hotels
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Nr Buith Wells,
Ross on Wye, Herefordshire
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: