4 star country hotel in the Vale of Glamorgan
Perched on a Welsh hillside and surrounded by over 17 acres of woodland, this Victorian mansion provides a cosy and secluded hideaway overlooking the picturesque Vale of Glamorgan.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Short Break
From £72.50 pppn for a 4 night stay, to £80 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Double room and receive:
- Complimentary Upgrade to Executive Room (Subject to Availability)
- Complimentary Welsh Tea for two on arrival
- Three course a la carte dinner for two each evening in the Eliott Restaurant (value £35.95 per person)
- Full Breakfast Daily
- Complimentary late check out at 12 noon for mid-week bookings
- Friendly country house hotel set in the beautiful Vale of Glamorgan, South Wales
- The hotel name translates to "whispering trees", hence it's tranquil woodland setting
- Stylish, spacious bedrooms
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Easy access from M4 motorway
|35 Bedrooms||Tennis||Wheelchair Access|
|Golf Course Nearby||Internet Connection in Rooms|
How to find Coed-y-Mwstwr
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Parking is available on site and is complimentary to all guests. However, all vehicles are left at the owner's/customer's own risk, the company does not accept responsibility for loss or damage.
Ramp into main hotel with lift access to each floor.
Children & Extra Beds
Free! All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
All children from 2 to 16 years are charged GBP 25 per night per person for extra beds.
Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 2 and each is subject to availability.
Only Guide Dogs
Explore elsewhereBy Train Classic Country
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Nr Buith Wells,Mid Wales
Ross on Wye,Herefordshire
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: