The Kings Head Hotel is a unique property located in the heart of the Cotswolds. This listed building has been recently renovated with a modern unique twist yet keeping many of the original features. Relax in the subterranean bubble Spa and enjoy the original architecture including original vaulted brickwork ceilings.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Cotswold Escape
From £53.54 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £99.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Feature and receive:
- A welcome drink each on arrival (local beer, house wine, teas / coffee etc)
- Complimentary room upgrade to an Indulgent room on arrival (subject to availability)
- 3 course dinner for two on one evening (£35 per person allowance-food only)
- 2 hours use of the thermal spa suite each per day* (value £30 per person)
- 20% off any pre-booked treatments
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary late noon check out
- *Pre-booking the thermal suite use is advisable prior to arrival. Please note that the spa is closed 1st - 5th May 2018.
View special offers
- 50 individually styled bedroom
- Cocktail bar with extensive wine list & cellar
- Subterranean bubble Spa
- Centrally located in the heart of the Cotswolds
- Original historical features
- Recently renovated
How to find Kings Head Hotel (Cirencester)
Kings Head Hotel (Cirencester)
24 Market Place
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7.00am - 10.00am weekdays / 7.30am - 10.30am weekends
Monday – Saturday 12pm – 2.30pm (4pm on Sunday)
Monday – Saturday 6.30pm – 9.30pm (9pm on Sunday)
Afternoon Tea: Monday – Sunday 3.00pm – 5.00pm
Lounge Menu: Monday – Sunday noon to 9.30pm
Pre booking is advisable prior to arrival.
The Kings Head Hotel offers a drop off area directly outside the hotel for guests checking in. There is a limited amount of secure parking at the rear. Pre-booking is available at a charge of £15 per day.
Otherwise, adjacent to the hotel is the Market Place 'Pay and Display' car park. This is free of charge Tuesdays - Thursdays from 6pm – 8am. Please be aware of the local market days every Monday, Friday and 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month.
Walk in wet rooms available
Additional beds are available for children between 4-12 years for a supplement each of £30 per night. Cots are £15 per night, please call the team on 0333 2125 594 to check availability
History of the hotel
The exact age of the Kings Head is not known, but it was certainly in existence as a coaching inn in the middle of the fourteenth century.
The Kings Head is now listed as a building of special architectural and historical interest.
Dogs are welcome in some rooms by prior arrangement only. They are welcome in the bar and lounge area, however they are not permitted in the Restaurant.
The pet supplement is £20 per night, per dog
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
nr Bishops Stortford
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: