4 red star luxury country hotel in Kent
Classic 4 red star luxury country hotel situated in the Kent countryside. Chilston has a 2 AA rosette award winning restaurant and elegant lounge areas to relax and unwind.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Break Exclusive to OPL
From £60 pppn for a 4 night stay, to £87.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Mews Classic room and receive:
- Chilled glass of champagne on arrival (value £11 pp)
- 3 course table d'hote dinner for two on one evening (value £39pp)
- Complimentary room upgrade (subject to availability)
- Full English breakfast daily
View special offers
- Grade I listed building set in 22 acres of glorious Kent parkland
- AA four red star inspector's choice country house hotel
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Imposing lounge areas and halls with open fires
- Easy M20 access. Ideal London escape
How to find Chilston Park
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Ample on site parking
Full Disabled access, Accessible rooms available on request.
Executive rooms can sleep 2 adults and an extra child.
Children under 11 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
Older children charged £15 pp per night for extra beds.
History of the hotel
Chilston Park dates back to at least 1100, when 'Childeston' was owned by the Fitzhamon lords of Leeds Castle.
dogs are not allowed
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: