Stunning 30 bedroom luxury mansion on Anglesey, North Wales
Chateau Rhianfa is an award winning luxury hotel located on the Menai Strait in North Wales. Spectacularly luxurious, magical and completely unique, this one time stately home has 30 delightfully decorated rooms for guests to enjoy as well as three self catering options
OPL Exclusive details
Ultimate Luxury Escape
From £119.17 pppn for a 3 night stay, to £149.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a luxurious suite room and receive:
- Complimentary bottle of Champagne in your room on arrival and box of chocolates
- 3 course dinner on one evening from the A la Carte menu (£35 per person allowance).
- Full breakfast daily
- Complimentary lazy late check out to 12.30pm
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 5 star rated (Visit Wales) - luxury Chateau overlooking the Menai Strait on Anglesey & towards Snowdonia
- Magnificent grand bedrooms & suites
- RIB boat rides from own private slipway
- Sauna & hot tub
Some of the Classic rooms are located in the Lodge, less than a minute's walk from the main house. These rooms may not be in the main house, but they have guaranteed views over the Menai Straits and Snowdonia mountain range.
How to find Chateau Rhianfa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Car parking is available on site.
The hotel is a Grade II listed building over 6 floors. There is a lift but there are also 6 steps into the main reception
Children under 2 charged £10 per night for a cot on request.
Older children charged £25 per night for an extra bed. Breakfast is an additional £9 per child per night.
Pets are not allowed
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: