Buckland Tout Saints Nr Kingsbridge, Devon, Devon & Cornwall
Small romantic country hotel by the sea with great food
Situated in the stunning Devon South Hams, Buckland Tout-Saints is truly a hidden gem, surrounded by 4.5 acres of beautifully tended gardens and woodland. The hotel boasts wonderful lounge areas with open fires as well as a wood panelled restaurant serving gourmet cuisine.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay in a Superior room and receive:
- Glass of Prosecco before dinner each evening
- 3-course dinner each evening
- Full English breakfast daily
- Complementary room upgrade on arrival (subject to availability)
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Secluded 16 bedroom country hotel in South Devon
- Close to the sea and nearby attractions
- 2 AA rosette wood panelled restaurant
- Lots of lounge areas with open fires
- Stylish individual character bedrooms
- The drive down to Buckland involves a few miles down a narrow track road. You'll think you are going the wrong way, but don't worry there is something at the end!
- Buckland has a small loyal team. There are however so many delightful spots to sit and enjoy an afternoon drink that they can't be everywhere, so don't hesitate to ask if you need anything.
- As a listed building, Buckland Tout Saints does not have a lift and all bedrooms are up at least 10 steps.
How to find Buckland Tout Saints
Buckland Tout Saints
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am – 10am daily
2pm – 6pm daily
Car parking is available on site.
Buckland Tout-Saints is a listed historical building and as such has various constraints.
Designated car parking available, Menus available in large print, Assistance dogs welcome.
Extra bed in the room charged at £30 per night for one child.
Children's cots available on request.
For further enquiries contact us on 0845 287 1007
Dogs are very welcome at our hotel!
For a small charge of £8 per day, you will receive a 'Doggie-Pack' to include: A brochure featuring all relevant dog-friendly information, a bowl, a ball, some treats and hygiene bags.
A sausage breakfast will also be available for your four-legged friend.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Maidencombe, South Devon
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: