Fine luxury country hotel & restaurant in Worcestershire
Brockencote Hall is a traditional English country house hotel nestling in the heart of the Worcestershire countryside. From the long drive that winds its way up from the road past the lake, you can see an impressive former Victorian mansion lovingly restored as an attractive country house hotel.
OPL Exclusive details
Sparkling Luxury Break
From £118.22 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £120 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Master room and receive:
- Receive a complimentary upgrade on arrival to a Feature Room (subject to availability)
- Pre-dinner glass of Champagne or cocktail each evening
- 3 course dinner for two each evening in the Chaddesley Restaurant from the Market Menu (value £45 pp)
- Complimentary after dinner coffee and petit fours
- Full English breakfast daily
- Stay 3 nights or more and receive an upgrade to your choice of the Seasonal Menu (value £59.95 per person) or Tasting Menu (value £75.00 per person)
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Set in 70 acres of tranquil countryside
- 4 red star status, one of the finest hotels in Worcestershire
- 3 AA Rosette restaurant
- Dine in the Chaddesley restaurant or the relaxing lounge bar
- Discerning elegant bedrooms
- Ideal for exploring Malvern Hills
- Wonderful lounge areas to relax and have afternoon tea or evening pre-dinner drinks
How to find Brockencote Hall
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast 7am - 10am Weekdays 8:30am - 10am Weekends
Lunch 12:30pm - 2:15pm
Dinner 7:15pm - 9:30pm
Afternoon Tea 2.30 pm-4.30 pm
Full access to public areas and bedrooms. Please contact us if you require an accessible or adapted bedroom.
Children welcome and stay free if sharing with parents. Cots provided on request.
For extra beds, room upgrades may be needed - please contact our team on 0333 2125594.
Brockencote Hall lies in 70 acres of parkland with a fishing lake.
A Victorian country house estate, quietly settled amidst the countryside of leafy Worcestershire.
History of the hotel
Before it's current life as a luxury hotel, Brockencote Hall,was home to the wealthy Willis family - Kidderminster carpet tycoons. It was a typical English country house with an entourage of servants, rolling lawns and parkland.
Pets are not permitted.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
| || |
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: