Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa nr Dartford, South East England
4* Luxury Country Spa Hotel in Kent
Just a short drive from London, this luxury 4 star Country House Hotel is situated in the Kent countryside. This sophisticated Georgian mansion has 38 elegant bedrooms, a 2 AA Rosette award winning restaurant, and state of the art spa & health club.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Lazy Break
From £77.25 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £99.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in an Executive Double or Twin room and receive:
- Pre-dinner glass of champagne or cream tea on arrival (value £11 pp) Please advise of your preference at the time of booking.
- 3 course table d'hote dinner for two on one evening (value £39 pp)
- Full use of the spa with a 15% discount on all pre-booked spa treatments (excludes Friday and Saturday)
- Lazy check out till 1pm (subject to availability)
- Full English breakfast daily (served in your room if preferred)
- Receive a complimentary bottle house wine with dinner if you dine in the restaurant on additional evenings (only applicable when 3 courses are taken)
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 4* stylish luxury spa hotel within easy access of the M20 in Kent
- Elegant luxury bedrooms with individual furnishings
- 2 AA rosette restaurant & spa brasserie for light lunches
- Fine spa with indoor pool & wide ranging treatments
- Perfect for exploring local attractions
- As you'd expect from the name, the hotel is very close to Brandshatch motor racing circuit. For those who are sensitive to noise you may wish to check if an event is on that day.
How to find Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa
Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa
Brands Hatch Road
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am - 9.30am Mon- Fri
8am - 10am Sat- Sun
12pm - 2pm Sun- Fri (closed for lunch on Saturday)
Traditional Sunday Lunch available every Sunday
7pm - 9.30pm daily
served from 3pm-5pm daily
*Reservations required for full traditional Afternoon Tea. Tables in the Drawing Room on request only
Free parking on site
The hotel has accessible parking bays and 2 accessible bedrooms. There is a lift. Disabled access to the building is not via the main entrance, all public areas except the Garden Room are accessible.
Children 3 and under stay and dine for free. Children under 12 years receive complimentary bed and breakfast when sharing a room with their parents.
Children 4 years and up to 11 years. Breakfast is included in the rate, all other meals will be charged at 50% of adult price or as priced on the children's menu.
Z-beds are not suitable for children over 12 years of age.
Children 12 years of age and up to 18 years will be charged a £15.00 bed and breakfast supplement when occupying a sofa bed in the room with their parents and will be charged for all other meals as taken.
Extra beds and cots can be provided but need to be confirmed by the hotel. Room upgrade supplements may apply.
CHILDREN'S SWIM TIMES:
Monday - Friday: 9am - 12pm and 3pm - 7pm Saturday - Sunday, and Bank holidays: 9am - 11am and 3pm - 6pm
The hotel is surrounded by 12 acres of parkland and gardens.
History of the hotel
Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa dates back to 1806, when it was built by the Duke of Norfolk as a country home. He later gave the house to one of his gentlemen friends in the locality and Brandshatch Place remained a prestigious private residence until 1977. The Georgian redbrick house offers elegant proportions nestling at the end of a long tree-lined drive surrounded by its own 12 acres of parkland and gardens.
Stories tell that in the Edwardian times the house was owned by a wealthy, middle-aged bachelor. An attractive member of the resident female staff, Mollie, who acted as a housekeeper, fell victim to the owner's advances. She later mysteriously vanished and an apparition of a young woman wearing a straight skirted gown with a neatly ironed apron, and carrying a basket of flowers, has been seen gliding through the reception hall, into the kitchen and continuing into the garden, where she vanishes. Why does the phantom vanish at a certain spot in the garden? Is it perhaps of some significance? And if it is not Mollie, who is she and what is the reason for her haunting?
Pets not permitted.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
nr Bishops Stortford
Nr Maidstone, Kent
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: