Stunning luxury country spa hotel in Wiltshire
Bishopstrow House is set in the beautiful Wylye Valley near Warminster in Wiltshire. It is the quintessential English country house with a luxurious Ragdale spa. Close to Longleat Safari Park, Bishopstrow is the perfect base to explore the delights of Wiltshire & Somerset, or to simply rest, relax and unwind.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- Bottle of chilled Champagne in your room on arrival
- Three course A La Carte dinner for two during your stay (Value £42.50 pp)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Full use of the spa facilities
- Complimentary room upgrade (subject to availability on the day)
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 4* Luxury hotel near Bath & Longleat Safari Park
- Excellent spa facilities
- Indoor & outdoor heated pools
- Luxury bedrooms
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Conservatory and terrace for relaxed indoor/outdoor dining.
- Extensive grounds to explore, including a delightful riverside walk.
- Restaurant area is very modern, something of a juxtaposition to the hotel frontage.
- We didn't think there was a huge difference between Classic & Club rooms, so don't worry too much about upgrades unless you get to Superior or above. Suites are stunning.
How to find Bishopstrow House
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
2.30pm – 5.30pm daily
Ample onsite parking.
Children under 4 can stay free using existing beds/cots by prior arrangement. Children from 4 to 16 years are charged £35 per night per person for extra beds. All older children or adults are charged 50 % of the room stay per night per person for extra beds.
Some Superior rooms can accommodate two extra beds for children, max. occupancy 4. Classic and Club rooms cannot accommodate extra beds.
Swimming pool times for Children
Children are able to use the indoor pool between 8.00am – 10.00am and 3.30pm – 6.00pm. There are no restrictions for the outdoor pool, which is heated. Children are not permitted to use any of the other facilities within the spa.
Pets allowed on request, charges may be applicable. Dogs charged at an additional £10 per dog per night. They are welcome in all bedrooms, some Club and Deluxe have outdoor access. Your pooch is welcome in the lounges and main house
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
| || |
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: