Audleys Wood is a luxury country house hotel, offering traditional country estate living with a modern twist, located in the Hampshire countryside. Impressive elegant bedrooms with large comfy beds.
OPL Exclusive details
Magical Weekend, exclusive to OffPeakLuxury.com
Just £80 per person for 1 to 3 nights
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- 3 course Table D'Hote dinner for two in our Conservatory Restaurant each night
- Full English Breakfast daily
- A Glass of Champagne for pre-dinner drinks per person
- Complimentary late check out for stays of 2 nights +
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Stylish country hotel in Hampshire within easy reach from the M3
- Refurbished modern bedrooms
- Two restaurants
- Oak panelled bar and lounge areas
- Perfect for romantic weekend breaks
- Stylish bar for pre-dinner drinks
- Green Tourism Silver Award
- Most bedrooms are set in the newer wings added to the beautiful main Victorian house. Despite this, in our opinion this is one of the most natural seamless extensions to a main house we have seen.
How to find Audleys Wood
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
The Simonds Room
7am-9.30am Mon- Fri
8am-10am Sat & Sun
12pm-2.30pm Mon- Sun
6.30pm – 9.30pm Mon-Fri
7pm-9.30pm Sat & Sun
11am – 5.30pm daily
Complimentary car parking is available to all guests of the hotel.
Disabled facilities available
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. Up to two further children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
One further older child or adult stays free of charge in an extra bed.
Executive twins are spacious with 2 double beds, making them ideal for families.
Extra beds and cots available but should be confirmed by the hotel in advance.
No pets except guide dogs for the blind.
Green Tourism Silver Award
Has a ZCW-45 (Zero Carbon World) charging station, consisting of a 32A commando and a 13A socket. This allows two electric vehicles to charge simultaneously and is the first donated ZCW charging station in Hampshire.
Hotel collectionsClassic Country Eco-friendly
LocationsSearch or browse other hotels
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: