4* Deluxe Country Hotel in Ashdown Forest, Sussex
This magnificent hotel is set in over a hundred acres of beautifully landscaped Sussex countryside in the heart of Ashdown Forest. The hotel offers an impressive country club facility including large indoor pool. Dine in the renowned fine dining restaurant.
The golf course is closed until the end of March Date: 16 February 2018
The golf course is closed until at least the end of March, reopening date is weather dependant.
OPL Exclusive details
From £161.25 pppn for a 4 night stay, to £166.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Deluxe room and receive:
- One 25 minute pampering treatment for each guest on the day of arrival (subject to availability) choosing from the following:
- Luxury Hand Pamper, Foot Treatment, Mini Facial or Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage (value £25 per person)
- 3 course table d'hote dinner for two in the Anderida Restaurant (value £42.50 per person)
- Accommodation with full English breakfast
- Full use of the extensive Country Club facilities
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Classic Country House Hotel in the Sussex countryside
- Traditional luxury character bedrooms
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Country Club & Spa including treatment rooms and indoor pool
- Large grounds including 18 hole golf course
- Green Tourism Silver Award
- The decor in most bedrooms is traditional and a slightly more old-fashioned style.
How to find Ashdown Park
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am-9.30am Mon- Fri
12pm-2pm Mon- Sat
7pm – 9.30pm Sun-Thurs
7pm-10pm Fri & Sat
2pm – 6pm daily
During dinner, jackets and collared shirts are preferred for gentlemen. Please, no shirts or sportswear.
Ample private parking onsite - complimentary.
Lounges, Bars and the Anderida Restaurant are all on ground level. There are also some ground floor bedrooms - please check ground floor availability prior to booking.
0-2 years are accommodated free of charge. Children aged 3-16 years – £10 each per night to include accommodation and full English breakfast when sharing their parents room
The Deluxe Room cannot accommodate an extra bed. The Junior Suite can accommodate up to two children.
The Anderida Restaurant has a separate children's menu. For further enquiries contact OPL on 0845 2871007.
Children swim times:-
8am - 6pm weekends
10am - 6pm weekdays
Small dogs are accepted by prior arrangement. For just £30.00 per night your dog will have use of his own dog basket, blanket & bowls along with dinner and a chew toy!
Green Tourism Silver Award
Local purchasing, local visitor attraction information and bespoke walking cards within the grounds of the country park.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: