Arden House Stratford Upon Avon, Central England
Boutique luxury townhouse in Stratford upon Avon
Welcome to a home away from home like no other! This cosy town house offers a warm welcome from the house hosts, not to mention bedroom decor you'll want to recreate at home. The stylish lounge and garden room are relaxed places to kick back with a paper, a snack or a glass of something delightful.
OPL Exclusive details
Love of the Arden
From £113.58 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £115 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Delightful room and receive:
- Early 1 pm check in (usually 2 pm)
- Full breakfast daily
- Arden House special extras including full afternoon tea and complimentary drinks (including alcohol) served by your hosts throughout the day, every day.
- Receive a £20 credit towards your favourite bottle of wine* when dining at the nearby sister hotel restaurant at The Arden Hotel (transfers included) if you choose to dine in the restaurant. *subject to purchasing a minimum of 3 courses per person, available each day.
- Complimentary room upgrade subject to availability
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 'House Hosts' who will take care of your every need, from arrival to departure
- Individually designed bedrooms
- 'The Pantry', stocked with soft drinks and snacks, available to tuck in to all day long
- Complimentary afternoon tea daily and evening drinks (alcohol included)
- Parking (free) for the hotel requires going around to the rear of the hotel via a one-way street.The driveway from the main road is quite tight so best to go past hotel, turn left and take the main parking entrance.
- The Arden Hotel restaurant is 5 mins walk away. On theatre nights the restaurant will be busy before and after show. Best to go during the performance!
How to find Arden House
58-59 Rother St
Stratford upon Avon
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Arden House don't have a restaurant as such, guests are invited to sit at the "family home style" dining table during breakfast.
Afternoon tea is served to all guests each day at 3pm and you're free to enjoy this wherever you like.
5pm brings 'Gin o'clock' where your hosts invite you to come, sip and be merry whilst the team whip you up some drinks. They're on the house, so don't be shy!
Small car park on site, located at the rear of the hotel.
Dogs are not permitted
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: