Appleby Manor Country House Hotel is beautifully located in wooded grounds overlooking Appleby Castle. The hotel is surrounded by the magnificent mountains and fells of the Lake District, North Pennines and Yorkshire Dales.
OPL Exclusive details
From £98.50 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £102.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Deluxe Executive Double Bedded room and receive:
- 3 course choice from the a la carte menu for two each evening
- Full English Breakfast daily
- Half a bottle of Pink Champagne & Strawberries
- Soft & Fluffy Appleby Manor Teddy
- Room with Jacuzzi Bath and Bathroom Television
- Please note:Offer not available in a twin bedded room
- Just a short drive from the Lake District National park
- Traditional country bedrooms
- Award winning restaurant
- Indoor swimming pool
- Perfect base to explore, The Lakes, Yorkshire Dales or North Pennines
- The indoor pool is nice for a refreshing dip, though it's not huge!
|30 Bedrooms||Fishing||Indoor Pool|
|Children Welcome||Wheelchair Access||Golf Course Nearby|
|Satellite TV in Rooms||Internet Connection in Rooms||
||1 AA Rosette Dining|
How to find Appleby Manor
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am - 9:30am Mon - Fri
12pm - 2:30pm
Bistro - 6:30pm - 9pm
Restaurant - 7pm - 9pm
The hotels car park can accommodate up to 60 cars.
The hotel is accessible to wheelchairs and has 10 rooms on the ground floor.
Family friendly hotel. Children staying in their parents room up to the age of 16 are charged £10.00 per child per day for extra bed and breakfast paid on departure from the hotel. (Cots are free.)
Children in their own room are charged at 50% of the applicable rate. There are no age restrictions, baby listening service available.
Also provided is a children's menu and there is a play area within the gardens.
Dogs are not allowed.
Explore elsewhereBy Train Family Run Rustic With Pools
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: