Appleby Manor Country House Hotel is beautifully located in wooded grounds overlooking Appleby Castle and in 2015 opened the doors to the Aqua Thermal Spa. The hotel is surrounded by the magnificent mountains and fells of the Lake District, North Pennines and Yorkshire Dales.
OPL Exclusive details
Lakes Midweek Luxury
From £98.50 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £102.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Deluxe Executive Double Bedded room and receive:
- 3 course choice from the a la carte menu for two each evening (value £40 pp)
- Full English Breakfast daily
- Half a bottle of Pink Champagne & Strawberries
- 10% discount on all pre-booked spa treatments
- Soft & Fluffy Appleby Manor Teddy
- Room with Jacuzzi Bath and Bathroom Television
- Please note: Offer not available in a twin bedded room
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Newly Opened Spa 2015
- Just a short drive from the Lake District National park
- Traditional country bedrooms
- Award winning restaurant
- Perfect base to explore, The Lakes, Yorkshire Dales or North Pennines
- Green Tourism Gold Award
- Please note that a £25 access to the Aqua Thermal Suite is charged unless otherwise stated in the packages
How to find Appleby Manor
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am - 9:30am Mon - Fri
8am - 10am Sat & Sun
12pm - 2:30pm
Bistro - 6:30pm - 9pm
Restaurant - 7pm - 9pm
The hotels car park can accommodate up to 60 cars.
The hotel is accessible to wheelchairs and has 10 rooms on the ground floor.
Family friendly hotel. Children staying in their parents room up to the age of 16 are charged £10.00 per child per day for extra-bed and breakfast. (Cots are free.)
Children in their own room are charged at 50% of the applicable rate. There are no age restrictions, baby listening service available.
Also provided is a children's menu and there is a play area within the gardens.
Children under 16 years are not permitted access of the spa
Dogs are not allowed.
Green Tourism Gold Award
Installed a bio mass boiler to reduce energy use and have also created their own bore hole to reduce water use, alongside a range of eco measures. The addition of the hotel's £1m spa has been equipped with the latest in environmental technologies to conserve water and minimise heat loss, resulting in one of the only carbon-neutral spas in the country.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: