Offering boutique luxury right in the centre of Bath, the Abbey Hotel is independently owned and managed and sets the bar in terms of cosmopolitan hospitality in this popular city; it is the perfect base for a relaxing break, with the added option of a spot of retail therapy, and a number a great tourist attractions, on the doorstep.
OPL Exclusive details
Superior room plus £50 food & beverage credit offer
From £115.72 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £117.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Superior room and receive:
- Stay in a good size double room with gorgeous views across the Georgian buildings and rooftops.
- Guests will also receive a daily £50 per room food & beverage credit at the hotel.
- Credit can be used during the duration of your stay at the hotel to be exchanged against meals and drinks in Allium Restaurant, can include breakfast, dinner, afternoon tea and ArtBar food menu - cannot be used for drinks only. The credit value will be deducted from your extras bill on check out.
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Boutique luxury hotel in the centre of the popular city of Bath
- 3 AA rosette Allium Brasserie restaurant
- Chill out in the chic ArtBar
- Bright modern ensuite bedrooms with all mod cons
- Ideal base for exploring Bath's historical sites and shops.
How to find Abbey Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am - 10:30am
12pm - 4pm
5:30pm - 9pm
2:30pm - 5:30pm
The hotel is conveniently situated within 600 yards of two pay and display car parks. Manvers Street Car Park (BA1 1JL) is just around the corner from the hotel. The charge is £12.50 for 24 hours, and it's approximately a three-minute walk away.
We can also recommend parking in the SouthGate Bath Car Park (BA2 4AF). The charge here is £13.00 for 24 hours, and it's approximately a five-minute walk from our hotel.
Family Rooms provide the perfect base from which you and your family can explore our wonderful city.
These ample rooms have enough space to accommodate an additional bed or cot, ideal if you are spending time in Bath with young children. These rooms are also convenient for groups of friends who are happy to share.
Dogs accepted on request and are charged at £10 per dog per night, they are welcome in most rooms
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
| || |
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: